At six years old Theo Curin (France) was diagnosed with bacterial meningitis, leading to the amputation of all four limbs. Soon after he discovered swimming and with it a lifetime of opportunities. This is his story so far.
The International Paralympic Committee’s vision is to make for an inclusive world through Para sport. Our mission is to lead the Paralympic Movement, oversee the delivery of the Paralympic Games and support members to enable Para athletes to achieve sporting excellence.
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Katie McLaughlin
- Migrants jump overboard from NGO vessel to swim to Sicily coast
- Ryan Lochte: My craziest injuries and illnesses
- SharkSmart – swim between the flags
- Swim Lessons Save Lives – Join the Fight to Keep Swim Schools Open
- Anaerobic + Technical Training | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Ryan Lochte: Moment that changed my career
- Humpback whales enter crocodile river ‘in Australian first’ – BBC News