Relive the full Men’s Diving Final of the 1988 Summer Olympic Games in Seoul! Prior to the Final, Greg Louganis suffered a concussion after his head struck the springboard during the preliminary rounds. However, he still managed to qualify for the Finals where, showing perseverance and determination, Louganis delivered an outstanding performance to complete his incredible comeback. Enjoy watching and find out the full story!
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming