Relive the full Men’s Diving Final of the 1988 Summer Olympic Games in Seoul! Prior to the Final, Greg Louganis suffered a concussion after his head struck the springboard during the preliminary rounds. However, he still managed to qualify for the Finals where, showing perseverance and determination, Louganis delivered an outstanding performance to complete his incredible comeback. Enjoy watching and find out the full story!
- Russia’s Putin takes traditional Epiphany dip in icy waters
- Boys Swim Season Restarts
- The Woman Swimming in Frozen Lakes For Lockdown Exercise | This Morning
- Klete Keller: why did an Olympic champion invade the US Capitol?
- The Donna Drake Show with Rowdy Gaines, Three-time Olympic Gold Medalist Swimmer
- Olympic Swimmer Hopes His Battle With Depression Can Help Others
- Steve Parry – ‘Public swimming pools could close without complaints’
- Swimming with the Rarest Alligators in the World | Gatorland Vlogs