“They say underwater is the last quiet place on earth… but quiet places speak loudly when you slowdown enough to listen…”
About a year ago, Chelsea took me free diving for the first time. I became hooked. Since then, it’s become a bigger part of my life than I had ever imagined.
Here’s a little taste of what goes on below the surface. We each experience a sense of joy, fear, relaxation and discovery as we sink beneath the surface with a single breath. Deeper and deeper each time. The underwater world is so incredibly precious and it’s hard to see what’s happening unless you’re immersed in it.
Huge thanks to Corona for listening to our story and making it possible for us to tell it. And to the incredible team: Chelsea Yamase, Josiah Gordon, and Lexie Alford for making it look too easy.
- How to Swim Butterfly with Perfect Technique | MySwimPro
- Swimming with the Y NSW | You are never too old to start
- Yannick Agnel: Danas Rapsys Is the Only Man Who Knows How to Swim the 200 Free Right Now
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Yannick Agnel
- ISL 2020 season 2 in Budapest
- Society Showcase – Swimming & Waterpolo | Leeds University Union
- Day in the Life of a Professional Swimmer | Michael Gunning Vlogs