October 26, 2019 is World Swim Day! An international holiday that empowers people around the world to be active in the water and promote water safety.
On World Swim Day we’ll have 6 workouts for you to choose from ranging from 100 meters to 10,000 meters. Registration for World Swim Day is FREE! You can also purchase a World Swim Day Medal and Swim Cap and proceeds will be donated to drowning prevention organizations.
Join us for a swim and make a global impact! #WorldSwimDay
FREE REGISTRATION: www.worldswimday.org
- Jacob Templeton Paralympian Swimmer
- International Swimming Conference 2020: 100% online and free
- Sink Or Swim? Asia’s Sinking Villages Engulfed By Rising Seas | The Longest Day | Climate Change
- ‘Overtime’ Spotlight: Boylan Swimmer Nhia Caras
- Max Well Therapy: ‘Swimmer Six’ Shoulder Care w/ Brittani Bennett
- Romanchuk And The Karate Chop | Effortless Swimming
- Swim with Seals
- Get Hyped for Girls’ Swimming