Olympic champion Duncan Scott joined children who are learning life skills in the water as part of the Learn to Swim programme, with Scottish Swimming and Inverclyde Leisure at Gourock Outdoor Pool.
- Could cold water hold a clue to a dementia cure?
- 20 Minute Core Workout For Swimmers | No Equipment Dryland
- ISL in a Nutshell | the Swimsuit Guy
- Fireman Pole, Deep water confidence
- My Goal is to qualify for the Olympics & that’s it! | The Qualifier Stories: Surfing | Ep. 3
- Dubai’s ‘merman’ in 25km swim
- 2020 Has Been a Record Year for Fatal Shark Attacks in Australia
- Carson Foster Sets New US National Age-Group Record in 400-Yard IM [Oct. 16, 2020] | Texas Longhorns