Front quadrant freestyle is what most elite distance swimmers use. It’s a great way for most swimmers who are new to the sport to learn as it helps with balance, breathing and timing. At clinics and camps, we see a number of faults in the stroke that make it difficult to swim front quadrant. In this video we’ll show you what they are.
- Hip Movement When Swimming Butterfly Stroke | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile