Two-time Olympic swimmer Jarrod Poort is facing criminal charges stemming from allegations he damaged a unit door during a disturbance at a Wollongong apartment complex in the early hours of the morning.
Poort, who represented Australia in the 1500 metre freestyle at the 2012 London Olympics and the 10km marathon in Rio De Janeiro in 2016, fronted Wollongong Local Court on Tuesday morning charged with one count each of unlawful entry onto enclosed lands and property damage. […]
Poort’s swimming career took a dramatic turn in 2017, when he was banned for 12 months for failing to be available for drug testing while returning home from an event in Perth.
Travelling overseas after competing at the 2016 Olympics, Poort twice failed to update testers of his whereabouts while in Europe, the third strike in Australia an automatic suspension.
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro