Water polo team THE SHINY SHRIMPS have little hope of achieving their goal to compete in the world’s biggest LGBTQ+ sporting event, the Gay Games. Along comes World Silver Medalist swimmer Matthias Le Goff who, after making a homophobic remark on live TV, is offered redemption by means of training and reigning in the flamboyant Shrimps.
The Shiny Shrimps, however, have other ideas. They prefer partying to serious practice. Should Matthias quit for selfish reasons or hit the road to Croatia with this uncoordinated shoal of water divas and ensure that THE SHINY SHRIMPS will become Queens Of The Pool?
- How to Swim Butterfly with Perfect Technique | MySwimPro
- Swimming with the Y NSW | You are never too old to start
- Yannick Agnel: Danas Rapsys Is the Only Man Who Knows How to Swim the 200 Free Right Now
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Yannick Agnel
- ISL 2020 season 2 in Budapest
- Society Showcase – Swimming & Waterpolo | Leeds University Union
- Day in the Life of a Professional Swimmer | Michael Gunning Vlogs