Freckles, a giant manta ray, is about 30 years old. In her time she has beguiled hundreds of visitors to the shallow lagoons of Ningaloo Reef, a stretch of the Indian Ocean off Western Australia known for its extraordinary marine life. But one group of snorkelers recently realised that theirs was no ordinary encounter because Freckles, it appeared, was asking for their help.
- ISL 2020 Highlights: Match 1. Day 1.
- High 5: Skyline High Swimmers Doing Good Deeds To Raise Funds For Swim Team
- Swimming In Syrup Is As Easy As Swimming In Water
- Swimming Around Alcatraz Island | The #AskASwimPro Show
- Xie Siyi – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Youth Hero | American Red Cross Southern California Region
- Grant Hackett’s World Record at Montreal 2005 | Fina World Championships
- Competing with Ian Thorpe and Pieter van den Hoogenband | Inside with Brett Hawke