Julia, from Harrisburg, NC, has a smile that will light up a room and a backstroke that will intimidate her best competitors. As a swimmer for most of her life, the water is definitely her “happy place”. Prior to high school graduation, Julia swam competitively for both her school and other teams and was honored as a record breaking athlete at the state level. In fact, her dedication and swimming ability was also rewarded when she learned that she had been accepted to Roanoke College in Salem, VA to swim for their varsity team. It was after that exciting news that Julia suffered a rare stroke that caused severe trauma to her brain. This life-altering trauma impaired her short-term memory and balance and left her and her family searching for answers.
Julia’s ultimate sports dream would be to meet her role-model, Olympic gold medalist swimmer, Katie Ledecky.
Learn more about Julia: https://www.dreamon3.org/dreams/dream…
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack