An 11-time NCAA individual champion, three-time NCAA Swimmer of the Year and Pac-10 Swimmer of the Year, Natalie Coughlin joins the Pac-12 Hall of Honor class of 2019 after winning 12 medals over three Olympic Games (2004, 2008, 2012). Coughlin was named Pac-12 Women’s Swimmer of the Century in 2016, 2002 USA Swimming Athlete of the Year, the 2002 Swimming World Female World Swimmer of the Year and the 2003 Women’s Sports Foundation Sportswoman of the Year.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack