Colin Hill has a look around the swimming facilities at Club la Santa.
Jan 2019, after taking my beach lifeguard course in Puerto-del-Carmen, I spend a week in Club La Santa. I’ve not been here for around 10 years, so it was interesting to see how it has changed in that time.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack