An artist and freediver duo have completed a world record feat by performing an incredible dance underwater without oxygen – for more than THREE MINUTES.
Marina Kazankova and Dmitrij Malasenko broke the Guinness wold record by putting on an eclectic performance which included a sword fight and flamenco-inspired moves.
The artists pirouetted for 3 minutes and 28 seconds last month in the Y-40, the deepest pool in the world located in Padova, Italy – enchanting the audience gathered in an underwater glass tunnel that passed right through the pool to watch them.
To make the stunt even more impressive, the pair performed most of their show while balancing on a rope.
- Jacob Templeton Paralympian Swimmer
- International Swimming Conference 2020: 100% online and free
- Sink Or Swim? Asia’s Sinking Villages Engulfed By Rising Seas | The Longest Day | Climate Change
- ‘Overtime’ Spotlight: Boylan Swimmer Nhia Caras
- Max Well Therapy: ‘Swimmer Six’ Shoulder Care w/ Brittani Bennett
- Romanchuk And The Karate Chop | Effortless Swimming
- Swim with Seals
- Get Hyped for Girls’ Swimming