After 15 years of writing letters, making phone calls and training, Ohio baker Walter Poenisch finally received a visa and permission to swim from Havana, Cuba to the Florida Keys. There to send him off on his harrowing journey was Fidel Castro who left a memento on board Walter’s guide boat that provides a mystery for the well known travel channel television show.
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack