Seven days a week, the Clearwater Beach Patrol scans the Gulf Coast waters for swimmers in trouble.
Perched on six lifeguard towers along Clearwater Beach, the Beach Patrol staff’s daily duties range from rescuing bathers in distress to CPR and first aid for beachgoers.
SkyFOX Drone pilot John Wright and chief photographer Rick Hardman joined the lifeguards recently as they drilled in ocean rescue and using their watercraft for offshore rescues.
- Tom Daley vs. Chen Aisen | Budapest 2017 | FINA World Championships
- Coronavirus: 2021 Island Games in Guernsey are postponed because of pandemic
- Doing My First Ultra Swim // 8km Ocean Swim // Alwyn Uys Vlogs
- U.S. Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte discusses why the Spire Institute & Academy is the perfect place to train athletes for success
- Chinese elite swimmer goes from the pool to policing
- Epic Irish Swim | Ocean Swimming With GCN’s Conor Dunne
- Netherlands claim New World Record at Rome 2009 | FINA World Championships
- Announcement of Grand Opening Ceremony of Tokyo Aquatics Centre