From 250m to 10k to SwimRun, the Great North Swim weekend has something for everyone.
We’re back at our new home of Brockhole on Windermere, with events taking place from Friday 7 June to Sunday 9 June 2019.
To find out more about Great North Swim, visit grtswim.org/D6R9nX
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim
- Olympic Swimming Medalist Klete Keller Released But Ordered To Stay Away From DC
- Ryan Murphy Backstroke Analysis | Insane Technique | MySwimPro
- ‘Curtains of death’: Nets designed to protect swimmers are killing sharks in South Africa
- Swimmer injured in Perth bull shark attack