Chinese swimmer Sun Yang retained his 1500m freestyle title for the third time in a row at the 18th Asian Games, clocking in at 14:58.53s and grabbing his fourth gold on Friday. The swimming competition wrapped up on Friday, with China winning 19 gold medals in the swimming pool. China is also leading the medal table with 66 gold, 46 silver and 27 bronze medals, followed by Japan and South Korea which grabbed 29 and 23 golds respectively.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- ‘My Octopus Teacher’ Stuns Audiences, Reinforces Power of Nature
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming