“Ama is a silent film. It tells a story everyone can interpret in their own way, based on their own experience. There is no imposition, only suggestions.
I wanted to share my biggest pain in this life with this film. For this is not too crude, I covered it with grace. To make it not too heavy, I plunged it into the water.
I dedicate this film to all the women of the world.”
- The Best Wild Swimming in Wales
- Man drowns in pool trying to teach himself to swim: Peel police
- Ill health forces Dutch Olympian Maarten van der Weijden to halt long-distance swim
- YMCA holds swim safety event
- Woman survives 10 hours in open water after cruise ship fall
- Blue-green algae can be deadly for dogs swimming in lakes | Your Morning
- Your sunscreen pollutes beaches, harms aquatic life
- Salinas’ swimming star Clark Kent gets honor from Philippine Consul General