Little Brother Jack reads an extract from the upcoming Wild Swimming Brothers book: Swim Wild. In this passage he talks about the calming experience of finding the swimmer’s ‘sweet spot’ whilst crossing the Moskstraumen in Norway.
Swim Wild is now available to pre-order. Follow the link below to secure your copy. The hardback will be released on April 19th, published by Yellow Kite Books.
Pre-order Swim Wild – https://www.amazon.co.uk/Swim-Wild-na…
- We Tried to Become Olympic Divers in 1 Hour
- Tokyo Olympics CEO suggests relaxed entry rules for athletes
- Tokyo Olympics’ Biggest Coronavirus Challenge Could Be Team USA
- Flynny’s Northern Arena and Banana Boat New Zealand Ocean Swim Series Challenge
- How to Swim Butterfly with Perfect Technique | MySwimPro
- Swimming with the Y NSW | You are never too old to start
- Yannick Agnel: Danas Rapsys Is the Only Man Who Knows How to Swim the 200 Free Right Now
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard