We are pleased to announce that the first race in the â€œGlobal Swim Series â€“ Championship Seriesâ€ is now officially open for registration!
You can find out all the details on the North American Championship page, but here are 10 great reasons to register now:
- be able to say you swam the very first GSS Championship race! You might have missed the first Hawaii Ironman or the first Boston Marathon, but you have a chance to be a part of history now!
- cool medals, official timing system, great t-shirt and lots of great swag includedâ€¦ for only $80! (early reg.)â€¦ try and find another Championship race in any sport for that price!
- several thousand spectators! September 4, 2016â€¦ last long weekend of summer at the Beachâ€¦ itâ€™ll be packedâ€¦ and really exciting!
- two distances, 1.5k or 3.8k! (or both!)
- qualify for the GSS Global Championship in Cancun, Mexico next April!
- register now! Only 300 spots available! No qualifying race required (at least for the first year!)
- amazing new venue, Woodbine Beach, Toronto! A spectacular world-class beach!
- race with some of the fastest swimmers in North America! Your chance to race against Olympians, NCAA Champions, CIS Champions, Marathon Swimmers and Ironmenâ€¦ and yes, regular people too!
- a great family event! Sand castle building contest, raffle prizes and other fun activitiesâ€¦ make a day of it!
- see who will become the first â€œNorth American Championâ€ of the Largest Swim Series in the World!
1st Global Swim Series – North American Championship – 10 Reasons You’ll Want to Swim It