The web’s most popular swim shop is unveiling the web’s most popular tech suit review this week. On Tuesday, March 8, SwimOutlet.com publishes its 2016 Tech Suit Review, written and compiled by two-time gold medalist Mark Gangloff and Olympic Trials and NCAA finalist Julie Stupp. The review has become SwimOutlet.com’s most popular product category guide and is the go-to destination for customers and swim fans around the world to read independent opinions and reviews about racing suits from all brands each year.
“We are proud of what our 2016 Tech Suit Review has become in just a few short years: an educated and opinionated guide by two elite swimmers and suit experts about the best tech suits launched on the market each year,” said Rob Penner, VP, Sports Marketing at SwimOutlet.com.
In their fourth year of writing reviews of the world’s best technical racing suits, Gangloff andStupp have now tested over 30 suits from dozens of brands around the world. Their reviews include briefings from the product teams in January and multiple wear tests in pools throughout February.
The highlights from the 2016 Tech Suit Review include:
- The global debut and sneak preview of the Arena Carbon Ultra, more than two months before the suit is available in the U.S. market.
- Newcomers A3 Performance and Funky Trunks/Funkita reviewed for the first timein the SwimOutlet.com Tech Suit Review
- A Tech Suit Review Giveaway contest in which fans can share the tech suit review for a chance to win a FINIS Onyx tech suit (through March 31, 2016)
- Review of the Jaked JKeel, available in the U.S. only at SwimOutlet.com and highly select retailers.
- For the first time ever, the 2016 Tech Suit Review will be featured on the SwimOutlet.com home page for the month of March, linking back to the comprehensive review.