A unifying and vibrant brand has been launched by the participating sports to promote the new European Championships which will be staged for the first time in Glasgow and Berlin in 2018.
The dynamic Mark of a Champion is the star-like logo representing the vision at the heart of the multi-sport championships brand – to create a must-attend, must-watch experience that elevates the status of European Champions.
The inspiring shapes and colours of the logo – created in partnership by the sports, Host Cities Glasgow and Berlin and broadcast partner the European Broadcasting Union (EBU) – come together to represent the defining moments that create champions.
The logo was revealed today at an event in Glasgow attended by Great Britain swimmer Ross Murdoch. Ross spoke of his “golden moment” when he won Commonwealth Games gold in the pool in 2014 in Glasgow and said he couldn’t wait for the prospect of another chance to be a champion as part of a multi-sport event in front of a home crowd.
- Keri-Anne Payne stellar Gold Medal performance over 10km at Shanghai 2011 | FINA World Championships
- How to Stay Warm in Freezing Water
- Local MSU swimmer ‘devastated’ by school’s decision to cut the program
- Great Adventures Green Island Ocean Swim 2020
- How To Start Open Water Swimming – Tips For Beginners – Wardie Bay Beach
- Tokyo opens 15,000-seat Olympic aquatics centre
- Etiene Medeiros 🆚 Katinka Hosszu at Windsor 2016 🏊♀️ 🏁 | FINA World Championships
- What its like to swim at the Brighton Baths