Kenya risks missing out on the Rio 2016 Paralympic games swimming competition. This comes a week after Kenya pulled out of the international paralympic committee athletics world championships cum Rio 2016 qualifiers in Doha, Qatar after the government failed to release funds on time.
Speaking to K24 sport at Kasarani international complex on Tuesday, Kenya paralympics committee is now calling on the government to sponsor the swimming team to honor the forthcoming coming qualification competition in Europe.
- How I Went From Crappy Swimmer to Swimming 10km
- How To Start Swimming After A Break | Returning To Water After A Layoff | Global Triathlon Network
- How Do I Maintain Streamlining Without Breaking Down for Long Distance Freestyle Swimming? | SwimVice
- The Best Gym Exercises For Swimmers | The Apollo Athletic
- Swim clubs want province to lift restrictions, so swimming lessons can resume
- I Tried to Swim a Marathon with No Training
- Kylie Masse breaks the oldest World Record at Budapest 2017! | FINA World Championships
- Dramatic Rescue: Rescue Swimmers Brave Pounding Surf and Cliffs to Pull Man to Safety in Presidio