The waterbaby has baffled experts with her ability to swim more than 14ft (four metres) unaided and without armbands at the age of 17 months.
Proud dad Christian, 39, began taking him to the local pool at the age of eight weeks like he did with the rest of his children.
But the industrial maintenance roofer was shocked when he discovered Olly’s ability to paddle around the pool without his help so young.
He has eclipsed his sister, Evie, who could swim six metres, but not until she was 22-months-old.
- Xie Siyi – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Youth Hero | American Red Cross Southern California Region
- Grant Hackett’s World Record at Montreal 2005 | Fina World Championships
- Competing with Ian Thorpe and Pieter van den Hoogenband | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Antonios Tsapatakis’ Road to Becoming a World Champion | Para Swimming | Paralympic Games
- Drone video: Leopard sharks swimming near La Jolla Shores with swimmers trying to get a closer look
- Two Rules for Stretching – Swimmers Pay Attention | Surge Strength
- Artistic swimmers speak out about abuse at training centre