Relive Ian Thorpe’s victory in the Men’s 400m freestyle final from Sydney 2000 with the full race replay.
Watch the moment Ian Thorpe became an Olympic champion for the first time as he beats Massimiliano Rosolino and Klete Keller in the Men’s 400m freestyle at the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games.
- 3 Ways To Help Swimmers Explode Off The Blocks | Swimmer Strength
- Jamal Hill is Teaching 1 Million People to Swim | The Social Kick
- Marist College Ashgrove | AIC Swimming 2021
- 2021 Women’s Swimming B1G Championships Cinematic Highlights
- Coach Craig’s Wisdom: What You Learn From Challenging Yourself | Endurance Swimming: Open Water Training
- All About Mark Spitz | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Swim Across America 2021 Event Preview
- Master Undulation in the Butterfly ft. Dylan Carter | Olympians’ Tips