The World Swimming Championships in Kazan offered the opportunity for the Pacific island swimmers to provide an insight into their thoughts about the sport.
They tell us how they got into swimming, outline the dedication and commitment that is required and also offer valuable viewpoints about the fun that can be had and real life lessons that young people can benefit from by getting in the pool.
The Reporters’ Academy is integrated into the world of media, education and employment, dedicated to changing the lives of young people across Oceania and the UK.
- How To Start Open Water Swimming – Tips For Beginners – Wardie Bay Beach
- Tokyo opens 15,000-seat Olympic aquatics centre
- Etiene Medeiros 🆚 Katinka Hosszu at Windsor 2016 🏊♀️ 🏁 | FINA World Championships
- What its like to swim at the Brighton Baths
- Drone footage captures swimmers, sharks and salmon interacting at Australia’s Bondi Beach
- Representing Your Name // with Olympic Water Polo Player Maggie Steffens
- 🔥 Vladimir Morozov wins Gold in a dominant fashion at Istanbul 2012! 🔥 | FINA World Championships
- Heroes recognized for saving swimmer’s life at Roger Carter Community Center