David Burns and Maghnus Collins have been undertaking adventures for the past eight years, but they are about to embark upon what looks like being their biggest challenge yet.
With assistance from Phillip Hatton (Expedition Lead) and Leish McPartland (In-water Support), on 1 June near Dalkey, weather permitting, they will begin the 360 Swim — effectively a 1600km round Ireland swim, which has never before been completed.
This arduous journey is expected to take between 90 and 120 days, with the duo set to be backed by a land-based and water-based support team.
- 3 Things That Cured My Shoulder Pain | Swimming Injuries | Effortless Swimming
- FIRST LOOK: Stadium Swim at Circa hotel-casino to offer heated pool experience | KTNV Channel 13 Las Vegas
- Rommel Pacheco – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Keri-Anne Payne stellar Gold Medal performance over 10km at Shanghai 2011 | FINA World Championships
- How to Stay Warm in Freezing Water
- Local MSU swimmer ‘devastated’ by school’s decision to cut the program
- Great Adventures Green Island Ocean Swim 2020
- How To Start Open Water Swimming – Tips For Beginners – Wardie Bay Beach