Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte reportedly celebrated his birthday among male strippers while in Las Vegas.
The American sportsman is believed to have been having dinner at the Andiamo Steakhouse inside the D Casino Hotel in Sin City this week.
According to TMZ, Lochte was dragged next door to where male strippers were performing to receive a birthday song, as well as a cake, which bore icing-filled Olympic rings.
During the celebrations, the crowd urged Lochte to take off his shirt and he happily did so before taking a bite out of his cake.
- China Breaks Mixed Medley Relay World Record For First Swimming World Record of 2020
- Brendan Cullen preparing for his 2021 English Channel Swim
- “We Are Changing What it Means to be Different” | Ellie Cole | Rising Phoenix | Paralympic Games
- Nina Zhivanevskaya wins Gold for Spain – Championships Record! | FINA World Championships
- Lezak, Bousquet talk about the 4×100 Free Relay from Beijing Olympics
- How Benedict Cumberbatch Learned to Freedive for Jaeger-LeCoultre’s New Short Film
- A Man of Many Talents! Simone Barlaam | Para Swimming | Paralympic Games
- Mother trying to rescue 3 children drowns in North Wildwood, officials say