China’s two-time Olympic gold medalist swimmer Ye Shiwen has a new title: College freshman.
The 2012 London Games champion in the women’s 200- and 400-metre medleys registered this week at Beijing’s prestigious Tsinghua University under a government program waiving the grueling entrance exam for outstanding athletes.
The 18-year-old Ye told local media she plans to study law, but will have to balance classes with training for next month’s Asian Games at Incheon, South Korea.
- Fast Swimming Technique – The Kick For a Faster Breastroke | The Race Club
- Justin Bieber’s Dangerous Swim in Cold, Cold Water
- The Get Out Swim | Inside with Brett Hawke
- Coronavirus: Concerns for missed swimming lessons during lockdown | 9 News Australia
- FSU student potentially paralyzed after Naples swimming accident
- Wearable inflatable SeeArch pops up for open-water rescues
- The world’s deepest diving pool in Poland – BBC News
- Measuring marathon swim route distance: Danube River example