China’s two-time Olympic gold medalist swimmer Ye Shiwen has a new title: College freshman.
The 2012 London Games champion in the women’s 200- and 400-metre medleys registered this week at Beijing’s prestigious Tsinghua University under a government program waiving the grueling entrance exam for outstanding athletes.
The 18-year-old Ye told local media she plans to study law, but will have to balance classes with training for next month’s Asian Games at Incheon, South Korea.
- How to Swim Butterfly with Perfect Technique | MySwimPro
- Swimming with the Y NSW | You are never too old to start
- Yannick Agnel: Danas Rapsys Is the Only Man Who Knows How to Swim the 200 Free Right Now
- Swimming Phenom Vera Rivard
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Yannick Agnel
- ISL 2020 season 2 in Budapest
- Society Showcase – Swimming & Waterpolo | Leeds University Union
- Day in the Life of a Professional Swimmer | Michael Gunning Vlogs