Following the remarkable introduction of High Diving in the FINA World Championships programme and crowning moment of the first-ever World champions in Barcelona (ESP) last year, Kazan (RUS) will host the inaugural edition of the FINA High Diving World Cup on August 8-10, 2014.
Two events are on the programme: a men’s competition in three rounds (Aug 8 and 10) and a women’s competition in one round (Aug 9). Men will perform five dives from a 27m platform while women will take off from a 20m platform, exhibiting three dives.
- High-end Goggles Review – Worth it? | The Social Kick
- The Most Memorable Para Swimming Moments from Rio 2016 | Paralympic Games
- Inside with Brett Hawke: Jason Lezak
- Wayzata Loses to Minnetonka in Girls Swimming
- Jenny Garrison, North Central Triathlon and Swimming Coach, Discusses Female Role Models
- Tom Daley vs. Chen Aisen | Budapest 2017 | FINA World Championships
- Coronavirus: 2021 Island Games in Guernsey are postponed because of pandemic
- Doing My First Ultra Swim // 8km Ocean Swim // Alwyn Uys Vlogs