See CBC Miami
The pool where a little boy took his last swim is now empty, drained just days after the childâ€™s sudden death.
An avid swimmer, 7-year-old Calder Sloan was in the water Sunday afternoon when police say a jolt of electricity coursed through his small body.
They responded to a call Sunday afternoon at 13005 Arch Creek Terrace regarding a possible electrocution.
When officers arrived, they found Fabian Pesantes, 44, giving the child CPR.
â€œI was at my house watching TV when someone came and knocked on my door,â€ Pesantes told CBS4â€²s Lauren Pastrana. â€œI ran overâ€¦ he was blue.â€