FINA and Arena have signed a partnership for the period 2014-2019, by which the global swimwear brand will be the Official FINA Partner for the following competitions: FINA World Championships and FINA World Masters Championships in 2015 (Kazan, RUS), 2017 (Guadalajara, MEX) and 2019 (Gwangju, KOR); FINA World Swimming Championships (25m) in 2014 (Doha, QAT), 2016 (Windsor, CAN) and 2018 (city to be decided); and FINA World Junior Swimming Championships in 2015 (Singapore, SIN), 2017 (Budapest, HUN) and 2019 (city to be decided).
In addition, Arena will also be FINA’s exclusive supplier of swimwear, sportswear, swimming equipment, and training aids for all officers, staff and volunteers involved in these events.
In recent years, Arena had been the title sponsor of the FINA Swimming World Cup annual series.
“This is a very important step forward in our successful relationship with Arena. This prestigious brand is widely recognised by some of the best athletes of the world as giving optimal conditions for memorable performances”, considered the FINA President Dr. Julio C. Maglione. “Being associated with our major competitions – FINA World Championships, FINA World Swimming Championships (25m) and FINA World Masters Championships – gives Arena a privileged stage to display the quality and excellence of their products. It also brings significant benefit for our athletes and officials, raising the image, exposure and prestige of these events worldwide”.
- Are Pool Main Drains Dangerous? | Swimming Pool Steve
- Arati Saha: Who was the groundbreaking Indian swimmer and why is Google honoring her?
- Aquatic Day Celebration 2020 ● Uganda’s Olympic swimmers on the impact of swimming in their lives
- This woman can do some remarkable dance moves underwater | Your Morning
- 15,000 Calorie Great British Swim Challenge | Zac Perna ft Ross Edgley
- Swimmer Bitten on Head by Crocodile
- Simple, Easy Tips to Swimming Butterfly | U.S. Masters Swimming
- Watch: Mountain Lion Swims Across Reservoir In Colorado