FINA and Arena have signed a partnership for the period 2014-2019, by which the global swimwear brand will be the Official FINA Partner for the following competitions: FINA World Championships and FINA World Masters Championships in 2015 (Kazan, RUS), 2017 (Guadalajara, MEX) and 2019 (Gwangju, KOR); FINA World Swimming Championships (25m) in 2014 (Doha, QAT), 2016 (Windsor, CAN) and 2018 (city to be decided); and FINA World Junior Swimming Championships in 2015 (Singapore, SIN), 2017 (Budapest, HUN) and 2019 (city to be decided).
In addition, Arena will also be FINA’s exclusive supplier of swimwear, sportswear, swimming equipment, and training aids for all officers, staff and volunteers involved in these events.
In recent years, Arena had been the title sponsor of the FINA Swimming World Cup annual series.
“This is a very important step forward in our successful relationship with Arena. This prestigious brand is widely recognised by some of the best athletes of the world as giving optimal conditions for memorable performances”, considered the FINA President Dr. Julio C. Maglione. “Being associated with our major competitions – FINA World Championships, FINA World Swimming Championships (25m) and FINA World Masters Championships – gives Arena a privileged stage to display the quality and excellence of their products. It also brings significant benefit for our athletes and officials, raising the image, exposure and prestige of these events worldwide”.
- The Native American Legend Lurking In Lake Okanagan | Boogymen | Shiver
- Trials to Triumph: Tecumseh Swimmer Overcomes Injury to Advance to State Finals
- Winter Swimmer Saves Elderly Chinese Woman Trapped in Icy Water
- Champion St. Louis Swimmer Inspired by Late Father
- North Korean Defector Survives Six-Hour Swim to South Korean Border
- Powerful Catch = Faster Freestyle (A Way To Change Speed In Your Swimming) | Effortless Swimming
- North Korean Defector Undetected for Hours After Swimming to South
- How Swimmer Mallory Weggemann Turned Tragedy Into Paralympic Gold | People