Halsall (British Gas ITC, Loughborough) will be joined by the likes ofÂ Jazz CarlinÂ (British Gas ITC, Swansea),Â Andrew WillisÂ (British Gas ITC, Bath),Â Hannah MileyÂ (Garioch, Scotland) andÂ Craig McNallyÂ (Warrender, Scotland) as part of an 11-strong team.
â€œThis is a team which is focused on athletes that we feel can deliver medals either today or in the near future,â€ said British Swimming head coach Bill Furniss.
â€œIt continues the strategy we have adopted of smaller, more focused teams and this will continue to be a key philosophy going forward.
â€œCertain swimmers on the team will go to Denmark off the back of competing at the FINA World Cups and they will conclude the short course season inÂ Glasgow at the Duel in the Pool. This is part of a strategy of racing more often as we want to see our leading swimmers to be competing more regularly.
The GB Team for Herning 2013
- Craig McNallyÂ (Warrender)
- Adam Peaty (City of Derby)
- Chris Walker-HebbornÂ (British Gas ITC Bath)
- Andrew WillisÂ (British Gas ITC Bath)
- Sophie AllenÂ (British Gas ITC Bath)
- Jazmin CarlinÂ (British Gas ITC Swansea)
- Francesca HalsallÂ (British Gas ITC Loughborough)
- Jemma LoweÂ (British Gas ITC Swansea)
- Siobhan-Marie Oâ€™ConnorÂ (British Gas ITC Bath)
- Hannah MileyÂ (Garioch)
- Aimee WillmottÂ (Middlesbrough)