Spain’s Mireia Belmonte today managed to break the women’s short course meter world record in the 400 meter freestyle also, clocking 3:54.52 at the FINA 2013 World Cup meet in Berlin, Germany where Camille Muffat’s world record from the Chartres Europeans in November 2012 was 3:54.85. That is two world records in two days, both the 400 and the 800 freestyle. See the result list here.
- Inside Sport | Swimming in South Africa
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim