A former Fishers, Indiana swim coach accused of stealing checks from a church has been captured.
Ken Stopkotte was on the run for months. Authorities just found him in Mexico. He is now facing extradition to the United States.
The former coach was supposed to appear in court in April but never showed.
An affidavit alleges that he stole nearly $100,000 in checks from more than a dozen churches in Tennessee.
- Pioneering Rescue Swimmer Sara Faulkner Details Sexual Harassment in the Coast Guard
- How Does A Masters Swimmers Do A Comeback For a PR? | Swimmer Strength
- Inside Look | Swimming With the Manatees in Crystal River, Florida
- Fastest Swims of All Time | Cody Miller Vlogs
- Championships Record | Nicholas Santos | #FINAHangzhou2018 | 50m Butterfly
- Lapland town of Salla highlights climate crisis with 2032 Olympics campaign
- Experts Question Florida Bid To Host 2021 Summer Olympics: ‘Mind-Bogglingly Stupid’
- Cold Comforts of Winter Swimming Continue in Ireland