A former Fishers, Indiana swim coach accused of stealing checks from a church has been captured.
Ken Stopkotte was on the run for months. Authorities just found him in Mexico. He is now facing extradition to the United States.
The former coach was supposed to appear in court in April but never showed.
An affidavit alleges that he stole nearly $100,000 in checks from more than a dozen churches in Tennessee.
- Heroes recognized for saving swimmer’s life at Roger Carter Community Center
- Boy pulled from swimming pool in critical condition
- How To Sprint Freestyle Faster | Front Crawl Swimming Speed Tips | Global Triathlon Network
- Daniel Gyurta wins back to back Gold in Rome 2009 and Barcelona 2013 | FINA World Championships
- Top 10 Water Polo Matches at the Olympics | Top Moments
- Jahir Ocampo – Top 3 dives | FINA World Championships
- Coast Guard rescue swimmer recounts saving 3 sailors
- ILS Reschedules World Conference on Drowning Prevention (WCDP) 2021 to 2023