Behold Jon Hestoy’s swim cap, scooped out of the sea during the ocean swim across the firth Skálafjørður here in the Faroe Islands, June 16th, 2013. He lost it with maybe 400 meters to go, and swam the rest cap-less in the 7°C (45°F) ‘warm’ water. It made a difference, he said. Hestoy is president of the Faroese Swimming Association. He managed to come in 2nd in the ~1700 meter race.
- Inside Sport | Swimming in South Africa
- CMS Parents Angered Over Sports Cancellation
- MSU Swimmers Fight to Save Sport
- Social Media Users Call for Olympian Klete Keller to Lose Medals in Wake of Capitol Attack
- Michael Phelps Strength and Dryland – Analyzing the GOAT | Swimmer Strength
- Why I Am So Fast | Adam Peaty Vlogs
- Are Ice Baths, Ice Showers, Ice Swimming Beneficial? Are they safe? Do they help with recovery?
- I Swim