Strongman Swimming documents Ross Edgley’s incredible attempt to swim 40km with a 100lb tree tied to him between the Caribbean islands of St Lucia and Martinique.
This episode explores the nutrition required to take on this epic challenge. Ross shares his typical daily 15,000 calorie diet and heads up to Keswick, North England, for further training with Keri-Anne Payne.
- Salinas’ swimming star Clark Kent gets honor from Philippine Consul General
- Swimmer Sajan Sets Record In Asian Games As Family Missing In Kerala Floods
- Red Bull Cliff Diving World Series 2018 – Copenhagen, Denmark
- Man who tried to save swimmers speaks out
- China’s Olympic champion swimmer Sun Yang launches Asian Games charm offensive
- Schooling to quit swimming in 2024, and he wants more before hanging up his goggles
- Swimming bad boy Sun just a big softie, says coach
- 1 Million Orbeez Dropping Into and Out of a Swimming Pool