It looks like Olympic swimmer Ryan Lochte may be given the opportunity to repair his tarnished reputation.
According to a USA TODAY report, the athlete is slated to appear on Dancing with the Stars. While negotiations for the deal started before the Rio gas station incident during this year’s Games, his appearance on the show may give him just the chance he needs to win over the American public. Or should he view his stint on the reality TV program as punishment? Late-night comic Seth Meyers has his own take.
- Project Sky Canvas plans shooting stars from space for Tokyo 2020
- This Italian hotel has a 25-meter-tall glass-bottom swimming pool
- TritonWear Tech Provides Real-Time Tracking for Competitive Swimmers
- Katinka Hosszú now owns all Hungarian SC records
- Kenya official found ‘hiding under bed’ before Rio 2016 corruption arrest
- Park accuses former Government official of blackmailing him to not compete at Rio 2016
- Paralympic body sets doping rules for Russia’s return
- Paolo Barelli: The World Championships will be amazing