A Brazilian judge has issued a search and seizure warrant for two of the four U.S. swimmers reportedly robbed in Rio de Janeiro early Sunday.
According to a statement by the Rio Justice tribunal, Judge Keyla Blanc De Cnop, of the Special Court of the Fan and Major Events, ordered search warrants for American swimmers Ryan Lochte and James Feigen and the seizure of their passports.
The swimmers are involved in an investigation into an alleged robbery that reportedly happened in the early hours of Sunday.
Lochte has already left Brazil and returned to the U.S., his lawyer, Jeff Ostrow, told CNN.
- Comeback Rio Moment – Anthony Ervin
- Muslim parents must send children to mixed swimming lessons, European court rules
- GoPro Awards : Frozen Lake Free Dive
- The Most Underrated Sport
- Swimming Among Top-3 Sports to Help You Live Longer
- Swimmer died from broken neck after being hit by wave
- Unbounded by Gravity, This Free Diver Can Follow His Dream to Fly | Short Film Showcase
- 10 Life-Saving Facts Everyone Should Know