Giovanni shares about what he has learned from his first swim lessons at the Y.
71% of the World is Water
Children Are 100% Curious
Teaching children how to be safe around water is not a luxury; it is a necessity. The YMCA’s Safety Around Water program can help you make sure they learn essential water safety skills, which can open up a world of possibilities for them to satisfy their curiosity safely.
- Chad Le Clos Announced as Youth Olympic Ambassador for the Second Time
- Interview: Talking waterslides with the brain behind a record-breaking ride
- Rutgers Fires Swim Coach Amid Emotional Abuse Claims
- A Dutch nonprofit uses virtual reality to let disabled people ‘swim’ with dolphins
- Caeleb Dressel, Katie Ledecky Take Top Honors At USA Swimming’s Golden Goggles
- Freediver Ant Williams explains what it’s like to be crushed by water
- A close encounter of the Whale kind
- Holiday Gift Ideas – Swim Training Essentials