Putin criticized Russia’s sports officials during a meeting in Moscow on Wednesday.
He said they have failed to fullfill their responsibilities amid the doping scandal affecting several Russian athletes.
The president urged officials to actively develop partnership with international organisations, primarily the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA) and the International Olympic Committee.
- Chad Le Clos Announced as Youth Olympic Ambassador for the Second Time
- Interview: Talking waterslides with the brain behind a record-breaking ride
- Rutgers Fires Swim Coach Amid Emotional Abuse Claims
- A Dutch nonprofit uses virtual reality to let disabled people ‘swim’ with dolphins
- Caeleb Dressel, Katie Ledecky Take Top Honors At USA Swimming’s Golden Goggles
- Freediver Ant Williams explains what it’s like to be crushed by water
- A close encounter of the Whale kind
- Holiday Gift Ideas – Swim Training Essentials