6 swimmers from around the globe attempt to swim from Europe to Africa. A world champion swimmer, a CEO, a cancer patient, a heart attack survivor, an Olympian and a college professor whose lifelong dream has always been to swim the Strait of Gibraltar. Jetlagged, exhausted and somewhat underprepared, we follow the stories of these swimmers as they battle the freezing elements across two continents. Dodging huge shipping tankers while trying to reach unfriendly Moroccan border agents is just the beginning. This mental and physical “marathon in the dark” will test everyone with surprising results.
- 6 Dog Breeds That Don’t Do Well in the Water
- Skinned deer found in country club swimming pool
- Don’t miss it out! #SWC17
- Kyle Chalmers (AUS) withdraws from Budapest 2017 World Championships
- Swim classes to help kids learn how to be around water
- Swim Instructor Accused Of Molesting Girls Testifies In His Own Defense
- Olympic gold medallist Inge de Bruijn strips naked as she tries to find a boyfriend on reality TV show
- Would you dare to swim in the dark?