“Powerless” is the last word expected to be used in connection with 18-time Olympic gold medalist swimmer Michael Phelps.
A Baltimore judge accused Phelps of being “powerless over alcohol,” even while ordering Phelps to 18 months supervised probation for committing a driving under the influence offense on Sept. 30, USA TODAY Sports reported.
Phelps was ordered to stay away from alcohol during his probation.
- Michael Phelps Is Busy After Swimming Career
- The dangers of swimming during the summer
- Vegas Strong with Las Vegas Synchronized Swimmers
- Katie Ledecky Named Women’s Sports Foundation Individual Sportswoman of the Year
- Woman who’s toddler swam to safety believes swimming lessons saved her life – STV News report
- Australian Organic Awareness Month 2017 – Matt Welsh
- Texas Men’s and Women’s Swimming and Diving prepare for 2017-18 season opener
- Texas A&M Men’s Swimming | Habitat for Humanity