Two days after he was pulled from the bottom of a swimming pool at a Disney resort in Florida, a 13-year-old boy from Missouri has died.
Anthony Johnson had been playing in a pool at Disney’s Pop Century Resort on Sunday. No lifeguards were on duty at the time; signs were posted warning that swimmers swam at their own risk.
- Celebrating learning to swim at Raines High School
- “Colin’s Hope” swim relay fundraiser hopes to prevent more drownings
- Watch as a ‘lifeguard drone’ rescues a swimmer struggling at sea
- Iraqi girls take up swimming in IS-free Mosul
- Man Endures Horrific Pain When Swimming Into A School Of Jellyfish | I Shouldn’t Be Alive
- Snorkeler Captures Stunning Footage Of A Humpback Whale Curiously Swimming Around Him
- Episcopal swimmer headed to Jr. Pan Pacific games in Fiji
- ZAC Foundation looks to avoid tragedy by teaching kids to swim