The wall fountain by the entrance of the 13th FINA World Aquatics Championships in Rome, Italy, back in 2009.
- World’s Largest Flying Water Insect Can Cover an Adult Human Face (And Hates Pollution)
- Australia clocks 3:30.98 and new World Record in the Women’s 4×100 Free at Glasgow 2014
- Watch as RNLI lifeguard rescues screaming boy from rip current
- Selfies delay Commonwealth Games opening ceremony by 45 minutes
- How does a brain-eating amoeba eat brains?
- Kazan 2015 celebrates one year to go to World Championships
- Ann Arbor tops list over 50 best swimming cities in the U.S.
- Bunch O Balloons fills 100 water bombs in less than 1 minute
- #OurTeam History
- Meet Team Scotland Aquatics 2014