Also, how to make an underwater interview. Oceanographer and National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence Sylvia Earle speaking from the Aquarius undersea research base in Key Largo, Florida, on why we should care about the Ocean. Read more here on Care2, also about the importance of the Aquarius, in danger of being shut down.
- Missy Franklin’s dream to become most decorated female swimmer ever
- Perm-afrost – Hair freezing contest at Takhini Hot Pools, Whitehorse, Yukon
- MOM Meet Marseilles 2015 live on Dailymotion
- Bro high-fives turtle from inside the fish tank
- Michael Klim up for Australia’s Men’s Health Celebrity Man 2015
- Vince Vaughn, Lady Gaga swim in icy cold water for Polar Plunge event
- Video shows ex-NFL player Rob Konrad after swim to survival
- FINA 10KM Marathon Swimming World Cup Patagones-Viedma
- Top Rocky swimmer pulled from state after bullying allegations
- Is Chlorine in Indoor Swimming Pools Hard on Your Lungs?