Also, how to make an underwater interview. Oceanographer and National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence Sylvia Earle speaking from the Aquarius undersea research base in Key Largo, Florida, on why we should care about the Ocean. Read more here on Care2, also about the importance of the Aquarius, in danger of being shut down.
- 24 Races, 22 Medals: Michael Phelps’ history at the Olympics
- Stunner at US Olympic Swim Trials: Lochte Beaten in 400 IM
- Will Zika virus overshadow the Rio Olympics?
- Schooling’s gunning for glory
- Cancer Patient Can Now Strike Swimming In The Ocean Off Her Bucket List
- Park files for injunction against KOC, swim federation
- Thomas Mlambo interviews Michelle Weber, long-distance swimmer
- Sam Disette to swim in US Olympic Trials