Also, how to make an underwater interview. Oceanographer and National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence Sylvia Earle speaking from the Aquarius undersea research base in Key Largo, Florida, on why we should care about the Ocean. Read more here on Care2, also about the importance of the Aquarius, in danger of being shut down.
- My Journey: Ryan Lochte
- More Than Sport: It’s so much more than training for swimmer Ellen Keane
- Matt’s Action Cam: Swimming for Gold
- Grant Hackett faces media after ‘nipple cripple’ incident
- A visit to the Rio 2016 Olympic swimming test event
- Omaha Swimmer Qualifies For Swim Trials
- Becky Adlington answers swimming Q&A