Also, how to make an underwater interview. Oceanographer and National Geographic Explorer-in-Residence Sylvia Earle speaking from the Aquarius undersea research base in Key Largo, Florida, on why we should care about the Ocean. Read more here on Care2, also about the importance of the Aquarius, in danger of being shut down.
- United We Will Swim … Again
- Is your swimming pool brimming with bacteria?
- Stroke, Swim, Succeed – Making Strides With Aquatic Therapy
- The ‘sea-nomad’ children who see like dolphins
- Cameron van der Burgh’s coach Dirk Lange angry over China dope claims
- I Love Movies: Ryan Lochte – Belly
- I Love Movies: Matt Grevers – Gladiator
- What Happens When 30 Pounds of Dry Ice Is Dumped Into a Swimming Pool