An Anoka woman faced a bizarre situation when she went swimming in a Duluth lake this week and an otter attacked. Fangs pierced Leah Prudhomme’s legs as she swam across the deep, dark rum-coloured Island Lake in Minnesota. It could be anything, she thought – muskrats, beavers, maybe a muskie. But it didn’t let up.
- Action Movie Kid finds Water Puddle Portal to Disney World
- Good but drunk Samaritan picked up by police after trying to revive a rubber dinghy
- Network Ten to Live Stream the Australian Swimming Championships
- Nageuse(s) – French web series about a young female swimmer
- Behold Tom Brady jumping off a cliff
- Charades #AusChamps15
- Can you swim directly after eating?
- Murmansk 2015 1km Ice Swimming World Champs
- Canadian Olympian Daundre Barnaby dies in swimming accident at national team camp
- Cheeky Giant Manta flips diver mid-swim