An Anoka woman faced a bizarre situation when she went swimming in a Duluth lake this week and an otter attacked. Fangs pierced Leah Prudhomme’s legs as she swam across the deep, dark rum-coloured Island Lake in Minnesota. It could be anything, she thought – muskrats, beavers, maybe a muskie. But it didn’t let up.
- My Journey: Ryan Lochte
- More Than Sport: It’s so much more than training for swimmer Ellen Keane
- Matt’s Action Cam: Swimming for Gold
- Grant Hackett faces media after ‘nipple cripple’ incident
- A visit to the Rio 2016 Olympic swimming test event
- Omaha Swimmer Qualifies For Swim Trials
- Becky Adlington answers swimming Q&A