On this sixth day of the Debrecen 2012 European Swimming Championships, Spain made a jump up the medal table by winning two silvers and a bronze, while Germany edged closer to Hungary’s top position, by winning the men’s 200 freestyle. Top-three situation now that Hungary leads with 7 gold medals, 8 silver and 5 bronze, Germany in second with 6 gold, 5 silver and 2 bronze, and Italy third with 5 gold, 7 silver and 4 bronze. See SwimmingWorld Magazine for more detailed reports.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help