The Norwegian national swimming team arrived at Gardermoen Airport in Oslo this morning, of course swarmed by local media. A sad Aleksander Hetland discloses that Dale Oen was doing fine on his last day, in no pain at all, “Now I haven’t got my training partner anymore. We had made great plans for the summer together. I must just take a day at a time”. Team physiotherapeut Christer Kjølholdt dismisses that Alexander was feeling unwell, says he thinks that the police report is wrong, and that Alexander was as he usually was. TV2 discloses that there will be a minute of silence at the beginning of the Europeans in Debrecen, in remembrance of Alex.
- Malaysian swimmer Welson Sim sets new SEA Games record
- Swimming Men’s 50m butterfly | Games record | 29th SEA Games 2017
- Daniel & Gyurta Gergely: brothers to remember – 29th Summer Universiade 2017, Taipei, Chinese Taipei
- Denied a minute’s silence, Spanish swimmer stands for Barcelona
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help