On this fourth day of the British Olympic Trials, Rebecca Turner qualified in the 200 freestyle with a 1:57.65, ahead of Caitlin McClatchey in 1:58.07, Eleanor Faulkner in 1:58.39 and Joanne Jackson in 1:58.70, who’ll qualify as relay swimmers. In the men’s 200 butterfly, Joe Roebuck secured himself a 2nd spot on the roster with a winning time of 1:55.94, ahead of also qualifying Roberto Pavoni in 1:56.10. And in the 200 IM, Hannah Miley posted a world top-ranking time of 2:10.77, ahead of also qualifying Sophie Allen in 2:11.71. Read more here on SwimmingWorld Magazine and here on swimming.org.
- Congratulations on the Gold, Team Singapore synchronised swimmers!
- Summer 2017 Splash Magazine: Olivia Smoliga’s Tips for a Great Start
- China snubs ‘Little Olympics’ opening ceremony in Taiwan
- Woman stuck in swimming pool turns to Facebook for help
- Sports Guy does Synchronized Swimming
- Swimming centenarian! Meet Leo, Berlin’s 100 y/o swimming instructor
- Swimming safely in European waters
- Drunk woman bites man’s fishing line while swimming